Tell Us About Yourself
Consulting service office hours for the Fall Semester hours begin as of Monday, September 15th.
We staff the consulting service's office hours with a range of individuals who are able to answer basic data analysis questions. This includes topics that might arise as you work on your Junior Paper, Senior Thesis, or other independent work. Feel free to make an appointment with any of our consultants during office hours or you can just walk in. Office hour information is here . Instructions on using the appointment system are here .
Please note that preference is given to those clients who make an appointment. When reserving an appointment, include a description of your question/problem.
Graduate Students, Post-Docs, Staff Researchers, Faculty?
Together our consultants offer experience and expertise on a comprehensive array of technical topics, from foundational mathematics to specialized research computing. While any of the consultants holding general office hours are able to handle basic questions, you may be better served directing your question toward a consultant with a particular specialty.
To see when a consultant with a particular specialty is holding office hours, navigate the specializations menu below and click on the "office hours" link for any of the corresponding consultants listed. Instructions on making an appointment can be found here .
Need a special arrangement? Have another question?
To SIGN UP for an appointment:
- Click on the link above and log in using your netID and password.
- To make an appointment with a specific consultant, click on the consultant's office hours and choose an available time slot.
- Fill out the required information on the form. If you would like to receive a reminder of your appointment, check the box on the bottom and write your email address or phone number where you would like to receive the reminder.
To CANCEL an appointment:
- Log in to the Q-APS Consultant Calendar and click on the day you made the appointment
- Click on the "Cancel Appointment" icon. You can write a note to the consultant or leave the cancellation message as is.
- Click on the "YES - Cancel" button to delete your appointment from the calendar.
You can always email us at email@example.com . Use of an @princeton.edu address is preferred but not required.